Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. -- Gene Fowler

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Reward

I submitted my edits for Johnn Four's article on Friday and received a reply from him praising my punctuality, among other things. Johnn's letter made my day on Friday. I haven't yet heard whether or not he needs any adjustments made to the article, but on first look he seemed to think pretty highly of it.

This week has been pretty busy and/or rough, so this blog's been getting neglected. I'm finding I need to take some time to get some things sorted out, and so I may be a bit scarce here for a little while.

In the meantime I will recommend Steven Pressman's "The War of Art". I have it on audiodisc right now from the library. It talks a lot about "Resistance", also known as "writer's block", and how to overcome it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry things are going roughly. Glad you going good feedback. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete