Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. -- Gene Fowler

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Art Recharges

I took myself out to the art store yesterday. When I'm struggling with my creativity, picking up a new art thing and working with it usually helps me get back on track. And saving money is a bonus! I did both, as a pack of Tombow Dual Brush pens was on sale for nearly 1/3 the regular price! Apparently Tombow is discontinuing the 'Earth Colours' package, so it was discounted. I love finding bargains like that. A few extra dollars in my pocket is always a welcome phenomenon! I spent some time last night playing around in my journal with the brush pens and I like the results. They're great for making backgrounds to do journal entries on as well as for general artsiness.

I'll get back to my writing soon. For now I'm taking an art break. Have yourselves a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment