Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. -- Gene Fowler

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Projects

I've recently picked up a set of characters and bit of setting that I had set aside for a while. I read over my old stuff and found it satisfactory, so I began to add to it. I put down almost 800 words on Monday. Then I put down zero words on Tuesday. Whoops.

I also plan to work on converting the rest of my Dresden RPG notes into prose. Our adventure came to a glorious end this past session, and our group is on hiatus for two weeks, so it's a perfect time to get cracking on that.

I'm finding myself with an increasing number of ideas for stories or role-playing settings lately. I only hope the uptick continues, and that I can seize the ideas and turn them into something wonderful. Or at least mildly entertaining.

1 comment: