Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. -- Gene Fowler

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Re-training a habit

I'm bereft of topics again this morning. I've gotten out of the habit of writing every day and so my brain is empty when I sit down to write here. It's disconcerting how quickly a habit, when not kept up, becomes not a habit any more.

It's my intention to spend at least an hour a day catching up on my Dresden RPG notes and converting them into prose. I ought to be spending more than that, as an hour a day won't complete the three weeks' worth of notes I have to finish. But there are other concerns in my life at the moment which take precedence. Once I get started writing again, I'll have more to write about here, naturally.

Hope your week is more productive than mine thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment