Writing is easy: All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. -- Gene Fowler

Monday, July 5, 2010

Changes

You may have noticed the face of the blog has changed. I finally put up the new template I mentioned a while back. Also changed is the commenting system. I've gone to Disqus, which gives me more control than does the built-in Blogger system. The down side to Disqus is that visitors with Blogger accounts won't be able to use those when posting a comment. There are other options, including Yahoo and OpenID. Anonymous folks or those without accounts of the offered types will be asked to provide a valid email address. I'm the only one who sees those, and I'm of the 'spammers should be locked in a closet with a rabid starving wolf' camp, so you need not fear for the security of your email.

Let me know if you have any problems commenting et cetera. Hopefully you won't need to.



1 comment: